By using our website and consenting to the receipt of newsletters and other marketing e-mails you agree to our use of such techniques.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our web site or the Lending Platform.
Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your computer, mobile or tablet when you visit websites. The cookies we use can’t harm your computer and we don’t ever store sensitive data, such as bank details, in cookies.
Cookies serve many functions but in general cookies on the Lending Platform are used to:
- recognise you next time you visit so we can provide you with relevant information about ACREDIUS (for example, your choice of language or region).
- identify errors or poor performance of the Platform.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the Lending Platform. These cookies allow us to keep you signed in, so you can move through the various parts of the system without having to continually enter your details. Without them, users would not be able to sign in. These cookies don’t gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Analytical/performance cookies. ‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the Lending Platform e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how the Platform works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is. Some of the performance cookies we use are issued as part of services provided by selected third parties, like Google Analytics.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. ‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons for social network services. Targeting Cookies are used to link to social network services like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites. Targeting cookies also provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements that you may be interested in. For example, if you visited pages about lending, we want to show you a relevant message about lending rather than borrowing. You can control whether or not these cookies are used but preventing them may stop us from offering you some services. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit wikiHow – Clear your browser cookies which contain information on how to do this.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the periods that are set out in the table provided by Google Analytics which can be viewed by clicking on the link.