Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Site.
I. Who we are and how to contact us
www.acredius.ch (“the Site”) is a site operated by Acredius AG (”We”, “Us”, “ACREDIUS”). We are registered in Zürich, Switzerland.
To contact us, please email info(at)acredius.ch.
II. Acceptance of terms
ACREDIUS AG reserves the right to make changes to these terms at any time. It is recommended to check this Site often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the top. If a user objects to any of the changes to the terms, the user must cease using this Site.
III. Other terms that may apply to you
IV. We may make changes to our Site or withdraw our Site
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our users’ needs.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. From time to time, access may be interrupted, suspended or restricted, including because of a fault, error or unforeseen circumstances or because we are carrying out planned maintenance.
We may suspend or disable your access to the Website if we consider it reasonable to do so, e.g. you breach these Website Terms.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the Website being unavailable at any time for any reason.
V. How you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights available on our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You agree to access and use the Site only for its intended purpose and will not attempt to:
- disguise or interfere in any way with the IP address of the computer you are using to access the Websites or otherwise take steps to prevent us from correctly identifying the actual IP address of the computer you are using whilst accessing the Site.
- use the Site in any manner that disrupts its operation;
- use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful;
- make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter or distribute all or any part of the Site or any material or information contained in it;
- reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software available through the Site;
- attempt to hack, make unauthorised alterations to, gain unauthorised access to, or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Site by any means;
- make commercial use of the Site or any of its content without our express permission;
VI. Privacy and cookies
The Site and all material and information posted on it is provided to you “as is” without any warranties. We may remove or amend the content of the Website at any time. However, some of the content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of the Site, including those risks associated with reliance on the accuracy, thoroughness, or utility of any content. The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Since we have no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. These links are provided for your information only. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with use of or reliance on any such linked content, goods or services available on or through any such linked website or resource.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values. Although we do not routinely monitor the postings to the Site, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any user content that comes to our attention that we consider to be unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. Conduct by any user that, at the sole discretion of us, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Site to any user for any reason, including, without limitation, a reasonable belief that the user in question has violated these terms, any other operating rules or terms currently posted on the Site, or any of the copyright or trademark laws of Switzerland.
VIII. We are not responsible for viruses
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
IX. Uploading content to our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature, if any, that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you agree to assume full and sole responsibility for any user content you post to the Site, and you agree to:
- Represent that you are the owner of the user content, or are making your submission with express consent of the owner, that you have obtained all third-party releases and permissions necessary for ACREDIUS’ use, in accordance with the license you grant of any user content that you post, and nothing you post will infringe on the rights of others;
- Neither post nor transmit any unlawful user content, or user content that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any other law;
- Neither post nor transmit through the Site any user content that constitutes advertising or solicitation with respect to any product or service;
- Not post anonymously or impersonate any other person; and
- Make no use that would interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers, or networks connected to the Site, make no user content available that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, and neither circumvent nor disable any security or data-protection measures implemented by us.
These terms and any other operating rules or terms currently posted on the Site constitute the entire agreement between Us and the users of the Site and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
No action of us may be construed as a waiver of any part of these terms.
Should any of the above sections be unenforceable, the other paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Switzerland excluding any rules of conflicts of laws that would apply the substantive laws of any other jurisdiction. Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Zürich, Switzerland.